How to Send GCash to GrabPay
The world of digital payments in the Philippines has changed significantly in recent years. Thanks to several digital wallets, transactions are now more accessible than ever. In this guide, we explore two options and how they relate. More precisely, we see how to transfer money from GCash to GrabPay.
Why Transfer from GCash to GrabPay?
Before we dive into the “how,” let’s focus on the “why.” In other words, why should it be convenient to transfer money from one digital wallet to the other?
Both wallets offer unique features and services. It’s quite common for people to send money to someone with a different wallet. Also, many have their own accounts on several wallets, from GrabPay to GCash, or GCash to PayPal, and others. Yet, it might happen that the money available on one is needed on the other. For example, some pay for the best online casino in Philippines with GCash and not with another service. Sometimes, you must close one account and transfer all the money to the other.
Step-by-Step: How to Transfer GCash to GrabPay Without Verification
Let’s not hesitate any further and dive into the steps required to transfer the money from online casino with GrabPay. Also, if you want to know how to transfer GrabPay to GCash without verification, it’s pretty similar:
- Step 1 Launch the GCash app on your smartphone.
- Step 2 Log in to your GCash account using your mobile number and MPIN.
- Step 3 Tap on the “Pay QR” option.
- Step 4 Scan the GrabPay QR code of the recipient you want to transfer funds.
- Step 5 Enter the amount you wish to transfer to your GrabPay wallet account.
- Step 6 Review the details and confirm the payment.
- Step 7 Your funds will be transferred instantly.
How to Cash In GrabPay Using GCash
Cashing into your GrabPay account from GCash is also extremely easy. Here is how to do it quickly and effectively:
- Step 1 Launch the Grab app on your device.
- Step 2 In the app’s menu, select the “Payment” option.
- Step 3 Choose GCash as your preferred payment method.
- Step 4 If you haven’t already linked your GCash account, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Step 5 Enter the amount you want to transfer from your GCash wallet to your GrabPay account and confirm the transaction.
Fees and Charges: GCash to GrabPay No Fee and Other Costs
Here’s the best news! Transferring money between these two wallets is completely free. You’ve read that correctly: the GCash to GrabPay fee is non-existent. This also applies the other way around: the GrabPay to GCash fee doesn’t exist, as the two companies decided to partner up against fees in early 2023.
However, know that there might be charges or fees in some situations. Check the terms and conditions for up-to-date information on possible fees when paying or transferring to other wallets.
Nevertheless, sometimes these transfers come with problems. These could be, for example, insufficient balance. Always check whether the balance you want to transfer is available. Also, double-check the recipient’s QR code to avoid sending money to someone else.
Other Ways to Fund Your GrabPay Wallet
There are many ways players use to fund their GrabPay wallet. GCash is only one of them. Or, for example, GCash to PayMaya is also a good alternative. You can use bank transfers, debit and credit cards, and cash payments in some locations.
Each transfer has its terms, and we can’t discuss them in depth in this short article. Just know that most of them won’t be fee-free like the one we mentioned here!